Silky Outback Pocket Boy 170mm Saw
The Outback Silky Pocket Boy has been designed for hard work in the Outback. With a new handle crafted from wood particles and rubber, it will stick like glue to your hand in the wet, or if you are dressing a beast. It will cut through bone as well as wood.
The black nickel/tin blade, not only looks good but has higher corrosion resistance. It might be small, but what a weapon.
This compact and lightweight folding saw has extraordinary cutting capacity and is the perfect addition for any adventure.
As with all Silky saws, the blade has non-set teeth that are taper-ground and impulse-hardened, for great cutting efficiency. Each one comes with a hard plastic carrying case.
- Blade Length: 170mm Straight
- Teeth Pitch: 10 (8.5 tpi)
- Weight: 0.55 lbs (248g)
- Non-set Teeth: Taper ground to reduce resistance for smoother, easier and faster cutting.
- Impulse-Hardened: The teeth of the blade are heated and hardened to stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- Mirai-Me: Featuring 4 cutting angles along the blade for rip-cutting, cross-cutting and slant cutting, leaving a smooth surface every time.
- Black Plating: Blacking plating allows the entire blade, including the teeth, to be coated with a unique, highly durable Nickel/Tin blend. It provides longer blade life and improved cutting performance.