Silky Katana Boy Folding Saw
Translated into English, Katana means the curved, single-edge sword used by Samurai, their weapon of choice. This beefy, two-handed folding saw from Silky is currently the biggest in its class.
The Silky Katana Boy Folding Saw is designed to prune large branches. It has a tooth style which will cut all timbers with ease. It has a taper ground blade, which reduces friction when cutting. This allows the cutting stroke to feel very easy and fast.
The teeth are not set and they graduate in size from front to end of the blade. This style of tooth also makes a larger cut than the thickness of the blade. This reduces the chance of the blade jamming in the cut.
The blades have a special coating that gives them some protection from rust and resin.
Silky Saws are also very easy to clean, just wipe down with hot soapy water and then spray with lanolin to protect your lifelong investment.
- Huge folding saw with its own carry bag that will fit under the seat of the 4WD
- One of the largest folding saws in the world
- Easy maintenance with an east-to-sharpen blade
- Cuts through a 50cm tree or branch like a hot knife through butter
- Safety features protects you, your hands and the blade.
- Blade Length: 65 cm - also available with a 50 cm blade or the larger 100 cm blade.
- Blade Tooth Size: Extra Large
- Blade Kerf: 1.2mm - 1.7mm
- Weight: 1250 g
- Teeth per 30mm: 6.5 - 13
- Teeth Type: Non-sharpenable impulse hardened teeth